Wednesday 7 May 2014

I want ...

I want fresh mornings to start in your calm presence. Just you and me and the lingering of our love making, concealed by the night, like sealed letters from some secret lover which is read over and over a thousand times, each time anew. You are like the sky at dawn. Splashes of vivid shades of orange and red, one so distinct from the other and yet how smoothly they blend in. And every time I look at you, I have to remind myself to breathe, and every time I look through you, I find myself finding countless ways to love you for the countless reasons I love you. 

I want evenings draped in your silhouette, your touch spilling crimson through my dusk. Evenings spent lazily lost within each other as the sun bids adieu for the day and stars, a million stars peep out of the sky, and I watch them be reflected from you. Like a distant world housed in them; your eyes gaze blankly at mine, heavy with the weight of unspoken things. How they spark and thunder with the life so violently you suppress inside of you, like a volcano. And everytime we kiss, oh I swear I feel your subconscious outburts explode through every vein that couse my body.

I want you, entirely you.

And I need nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment